The K-8 school was founded in 1938 and is currently the largest school in the Archdiocese. In order to accommodate a growing student population, the Archdiocese and Parish embarked on a capital campaign in 2001 to raise funds for a new gymnasium. The Nano Nagle Building (named after the Presentation Sisters’ Foundress) is sited on the former parking lot and playground. Designed by HKIT, the new building is a 13,398 square-foot, 2-story concrete and steel building with an elevator. The ground floor contains a new science lab, the library and a classroom. The gymnasium is located on the second floor. The new gym is a great improvement, replacing the cramped facility adjacent to the church. A sound barrier is installed between the two stories so the gym activities won’t disturb the students in the classroom, science lab or library. Nibbi Brothers self-performed the architectural concrete walls and suspended slab. Upon completion of the new structure, the former 90-year gymnasium was demolished and replaced with a new parking lot and playground. Nibbi worked closely with the school and parish church, which remained occupied and operational throughout construction.