QC / Customer Service
Quality workmanship is very important to Nibbi Brothers. We pride ourselves on our reputation, integrity, and innovation. We find this focus on quality during the preconstruction, construction and post construction stages, results in our success of retaining clients and their repeat business. Below are some of the steps Nibbi takes to ensure quality control and project success from start to finish.
- Ensure waterproofing details, below and above grade are well designed and cost effective.
- Review wall assemblies, planters, drainage and their products and procedures making sure they are correct and compatible with one other.
- Review deck coatings and metal coatings.
- Work diligently with manufacturers early on to aid in product selection, design, installation and oversight.
- Hold preconstruction meetings to review installation, products, procedures and scheduling.
- Have the manufacturer’s representative onsite to review substrate conditions and follow-up with a letter of compliance.
- Build mock-ups to obtain consensus from all manufacturers, architects and owners representatives.
- Work with architects and subcontractors regarding design and installation procedures.
- Perform site inspections of various waterproofing, plumbing to window installation, roofing and coating installations.
- Have manufacturer’s representatives onsite to verify installation and issue a letter of compliance.
- Provide oversight during water testing of windows, storefronts and wall assemblies.
- Work with architects to develop onsite details.
- Perform close out training on all building systems; such as MEP’s, system operations and building maintenance.
- Film training and issue of building operation and maintenance DVD to client.
- Help with building close out and O&M’s warranties.
- Perform final building walk-thru and verify current systems are performing per contract documents.
- Aid clients building manager with building issues.
- Work with manufacturers to develop comprehensive installation of new fluid applied barriers and wall accessories.
- Perform in-house testing of products to ensure performance and compatibility with other products.
Our Customer Service Department is involved in every project from start to finish, serving as the liaison for the client and coordinating all subcontractors and suppliers. Nibbi Brothers intends to continue to work with repeat clients and looks forward to creating new relationships with prospective clients. It is the quality of our work product and reputation that makes this possible.